Some of you may have already downloaded the beta version of 5.3.
This is a free update with new lens support and a few bug fixes. To download this update just open Lightroom and you should be prompted automatically. If not, go to HELP>CHECK FOR UPDATES
Adobe also released ACR v. 8.3
A few new shortcuts go along with this:
Some of you may have already downloaded the beta version of 5.3.This is a free update with new lens support and a few bug fixes. To download this update just open Lightroom and you should be prompted automatically. If not, go to HELP>CHECK FOR UPDATES
Adobe also releases ACR v. 8.3
A few new shortcuts go along with this:
• Shift+double-clicking on the White Balance label sets the Temp and Tint sliders to their Auto White Balance settings and the WB menu to “Auto”. (This is different from the existing behavior of Opt/Alt-clicking or double-clicking on the WB label, which resets the Temp and Tint sliders to their “As Shot” values, and the WB menu to “As Shot”.)
• Shift+double-clicking to set the auto values for the Whites and Blacks sliders will now take into account current non-default settings, as well as other factors such as the current crop.
• Shift+double-clicking on the Temp or Tint slider label sets each to its Auto White Balance value.
Newly added support for Tethered Capture in Lightroom 5.3
Canon EOS Rebel T4i / EOS 650D / EOS Kiss X6i
Lightroom 5.3 RC Bug Fixes (provided by Adobe):
• Issues when upgrading catalog from previous versions of Lightroom.
• Incorrect photos are displayed after switching away from a Publish Collection.
• Catalog optimization did not finish, and was not optimizing the catalog
• Feather of clone spots is set to 0 after upgrading catalog to Lightroom 5.
• Auto White Balance settings are not saved to Snapshots.
• Sony 18-55mm lens is detected as the Hasselblad 18-55mm lens for lens correction.
• Increased Update Spot Removal history steps when in Before and After view.
• Slideshows start playing automatically even when the Manual Slideshow option is enabled.
• On certain images, red eye removal behaved incorrectly
• Incorrect White Balance settings applied when synching Auto WB from source to targets
• Video playback stops when dragging on the scrubber.
• Errors when publishing photos to Flickr through the Publish Service.
• Option + drag on Edit Pin behavior is functioning incorrectly.
• Black border appears around the exported slideshow video.
• Catalog containing images processed with PV2003 were adding a post-crop vignette when catalog upgraded to Lightroom 5.
• Pressing the “Reset” button while holding down the Shift key caused Lightroom to exit abruptly.
• Output Sharpening and Noise Reduction were not applied to exported images that were resized to less than 1/3 of the original image size.
• The Esc key did not exit the slideshow after right clicking screen with mouse during slideshow playing.
• Import dialog remained blank for folders that contain PNG files with XMP sidecars.
• Metadata panel displayed incorrect information after modifying published photo. Please note that this only occurred when metadata was changed after the photo was published.
• In the metadata of exported files, the application is listed as 5.0 instead of the actual Lightroom version (such as 5.2, etc.).
• An Error Occurs When Playing a slideshow having an image Flipped Horizontally or Vertically.
• Added Camera Matching color profiles (Natural, Muted, Portrait, Vivid) for the following Olympus cameras: E-5, E-M1, E-M5, E-P1, E-P2, E-P3, E-P5, E-PL1, E-PL1s, E-PL2, E-PL3, E-PL5, E-PL6, E-PM1, E-PM2, STYLUS 1, XZ-1, XZ-2, XZ-10
Lightroom 5.3 New Lens Profiles (Mount – Lens):
Apple – Apple iPhone 5s
Canon – Canon EF-M 11-22mm f/4-5.6 IS STM
Canon – Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS STM
Canon – TAMRON SP 150-600mm F/5-6.3 Di VC USD A011E
DJI – Phantom Vision FC200
Nikon – Nikon 1 NIKKOR AW 11-27.5mm f/3.5-5.6
Nikon – Nikon 1 NIKKOR AW 10mm f/2.8
Nikon – Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 58mm f/1.4G
Nikon – Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-140mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR
Nikon, Sigma – Sigma 18-35mm F1.8 DC HSM A013
Sony – Sony 16-35mm F2.8 ZA SSM
Sony – Sony 24-70mm F2.8 ZA SSM
Sony – Sony 70-200mm F2.8 G SSM II
Sony – Sony E 16-70mm F4 ZA OSS
Sony – Sony E PZ 18-105mm F4 G OSS
Sony -Sony E 20mm F2.8
Sony – Sony FE 28-70mm F3.5-5.6 OSS
Sony – Sony FE 35mm F2.8 ZA
Sony – Sony FE 55mm F1.8 ZA